About the company
Our client is a world-leading equipment manufacturer supplying the latest technology and highest quality equipment for processing, product handling and packaging.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Shipping Officer to coordinate the packing and delivery of equipment for domestic and international shipping.
- Liaise with freight forwarders and transport companies
- Ensure timely delivery of equipment according to delivery schedules
- Maintain accurate shipping records
- Liaise with internal departments such as Purchasing, Engineering and Production
- Prepare quotes for shipping of equipment
- Continuous process improvement including cost reduction and effectiveness
What do we Require?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience with domestic and international shipping
- Forklift ticket
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be hands on and to get the job done within the expected timeframe
- A metal trade background will be highly regarded
What is in it for You?
This is a permanent position with a world renowned manufacturer of processing equipment. An attractive salary package is on offer commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
Please apply below immediately or phone Melissa Kennedy in our Brisbane office on 07 3343 6777