Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with high profile clients who require trade qualified Boilermakers for work at Torrens Island Power Station.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Qualified Boilermakers for shutdown project-based work at Torrens Island Power Station.
The Successful candidates must have:
- Trade Certificates
- Minimum 2 years' experience (post trade)
- Surface preparation experience
- High risk tickets advantageous (EWP -Working At Heights -Confined space)
- White Card
- Own transport and current driver's license
- Reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Be able to start work on 27/03/2019
- Able to pass D&A testing
- Great Rates (overtime penalties)
- Quality clients
- Project based shutdown with potential ongoing opportunities for suitable applicants
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam from Fuse Recruitment during business hours on 08 8104 0747.