Melbourne is going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's uncertain market, when stability is scarce, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving!
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 50 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East.
- The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.?
- Our client is committed to developing the industry leadership skills of their staff and take pride in acknowledging and fostering your hard work and dedication.
- Based in the Western Suburbs
- Establish and manage a program for the completion of technical audits on Routine Maintenance, Renewals and Projects.
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety, environment and quality risk assessment to achieve outcomes
- Conduct technical audits as required
- Analyse signalling discipline asset performance and operational requirements for the applicable geographical area, perform statistical analysis on system safety and reliability and develop strategies for inclusion in Asset Management Plans (AMP) to meet business needs
- Understand the technical signalling matters associated with the project works and ensure they are compliant with technical specifications, applicable legislation, approvals and standards
- Develop standards and documents as directed for review by the Signal Standards and Asset Engineer
- Develop and maintain registers required to monitor and control the status of Signalling documentation, data, standards and procedures
- Implement processes to manage signalling design documents, signalling design data
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or Diploma) in a relevant discipline (Electrical/Electronic) or recognised industry experience
- Diploma or similar qualifications or extensive experience in Rail Signalling
- Must be able to obtain Category 3 Non-safety Critical Rail Worker health assessment
- Experienced with designing major rail infrastructure, Rail Systems/ Signalling
- Risk-based approach to rail safety management and compliance
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and externally
- Positive and constructive participation in all standards and engineering process initiatives
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Coordinate and/or escalate issues into technical support staff for action
- Excellent communications skills both written & oral with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Proven technical knowledge of signalling principles, standards, processes as well as being able to work autonomously, set goals and identifying outcomes, whilst being part of a team
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 0417 868 821, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Signalling Engineer advert.