Despite the current economic climate, NSW is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! In fact, there's in excess of $30bil of civil construction work underway in NSW. As such, an experienced Site Engineer with large civil construction experience is required for some of Regional NSW most vital Road/Highway Projects.
Our client is a well-known Tier 2 contractor who is highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's uncertain market, when stability is scarce, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $75- $90K, plus super and vehicle. Accommodation, Living away from home allowance's and Site Uplift will also be included. Both DIDO and FIFO options exist.
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 40 years. They are one of Australia's largest privately owned companies.
- In conjunction with their clients and partners, this company is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the civil construction industry, meaning they offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
- The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- They have the resources and experience to deliver projects ranging in size from $1 Million to over $1 Billion
- Assist the Project Manager in the planning and implementation of multiple civil projects (Roads, Earthworks, Drainage)
- Maintain a strong focus on Health & safety & ensure procedures are always implemented.
- Resolve technical issues on site.
- overseeing the construction activities on site & supervise specialist sub-contractors
- Completing Quality Assurance - ITP's, method statements, etc.
- Maintain daily site records.
- Report to Senior management on projects progress
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree.
- Demonstrated history as a Site Engineer on large civil projects locally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
- Happy to work away from home on a 10:4 Roster
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew Chalkley on 0417 868 821 with any questions.
Andrew has worked with many well-known and respected tier 1, 2 & 3 civil companies, knows the sector extremely well, and find you a great option for Site Engineer or Senior Site Engineer jobs. Fuse currently has the below vacancies in regional NSW:
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Safety Coordinator
- Financial Administrator
Also, take advantage of our Referral Program!