Our client is a well established and highly successful civil firm with over 60 years in the industry. They are looking for a Site Engineer to join their growing team. With a strong pipeline of work on their books this role is perfect for someone looking to progress their career with the ability to have a say and run the job with full support of their PM!
- Highly regarded within the industry, this firm works alongside Tier 1 and 2 clients on some of Victoria's most exciting civil projects in the following industries: transport, rail, water, resources, urban development.
- Specialising in earthworks, road works, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
- You will have access to ongoing support and training so you can build on your existing skills and thrive within the company.
- With a reputation for staff retention and a company culture that is inclusive and inspiring, you will be in the perfect environment to perform to the best of your ability.
- Greater Melbourne Location
- Assist the Project Manager in the planning and implementation of multiple civil projects (Roads, Earthworks, Drainage, Rail)
- Maintain a strong focus on Health & safety & ensure procedures are always implemented.
- Resolve technical issues on site.
- overseeing the construction activities on site & supervise specialist sub-contractors
- Completing Quality Assurance - ITP's, method statements, etc.
- Maintain daily site records.
- Report to Senior management on projects progress
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree.
- Demonstrated history as a Site Engineer on large civil projects locally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to be involved in this well established civil firm. Please apply online for this Site Engineer Job or get in touch for other Site Engineer Jobs to Andrew Chalkley on 0417 868 821.
Andrew has worked with many well-known and respected tier 2 civil companies over the last 2 years, knows the sector, can speak the industry lingo, and find you a great job, with a great tier 2 business.