Outstanding opportunity to work on a very Iconic project in one of Victoria's most picturesque coastal towns. With a strong family culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year! The project is a complex road and bridge project - a must have on your CV for the future.
We are seeking a skilled Site Engineer to join this outstanding firm and take on this large civil project in the Bellarine region.
- Performing technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site
- Implementing the inspection and test requirements of the project execution plan
- Maintain a strong focus on Health & safety & ensure procedures are always implemented.
- Interpreting engineering documents and drawings for field personnel
- Verifying subcontractors' claims and variations
- Participating in bid evaluation of field subcontracts
- Resolve technical issues on site.
- Overseeing the construction activities on site & supervise specialist sub-contractors
- Report to Senior management on projects progress
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree.
- Demonstrated history as a Site Engineer on large civil projects locally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Apply: Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to be involved in this well established civil firm. Please apply online for this Site Engineer Job or get in touch for other Site Engineer Jobs.