About the Company
On the back of successful business development and expansion into new geographies our Client is experiencing an increase in new work including some very interesting and technically demanding projects. They now seeking experienced professionals who are capable of fulfilling the role of Foreman in either our Civil, Water and Power Divisions.
What exactly is this role doing?
As a Foremen you are expected to coordinate on site construction activities whilst managing your own staff and subcontractors in a practical hands-on fashion.You will work closely with the Project Manager to achieve project time and budget objectives to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
What do you need to be successful?
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- 10+ years experience working on civil, water and/or power construction projects
- Experience supervising civil, water and/or projects in Queensland
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and people management skills
- Energy, drive and attention to detail
- A track record of successful projects supported by references
- A willingness to work away from home when required
- Current driver's License.
Whats in it for me?
This is a permanent position with a fully maintained company vehicle. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to move into a responsible leadership position and run projects whilst working for a positive and cohesive organisation with a strong reputation. If you possess the appropriate skills and experience and are looking for a leadership role with variety and challenge then we need to talk.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.