Our client is an Australian owned and operated design and construction company with more than 20 years experience working across throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region. As a specialist in both commercial and residential projects, this is a company who deliver jobs that are innovative, on time and top quality. They are also a specialist in hygiene sensitive, panel construction for large scale cold rooms, warehouses and the like
The Role: Site Manager/Site Supervisor
- You will be responsible for the on-site delivery of a project in Western Sydney (15km from CBD).
- Friday to Monday role (Normal Hours each day)
- Being a supervisory role, you will need to be hands-on in projects valued between $200K - $5M, lending a hand when required.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will ideally come from a background working on the ground in commercial or industrial projects and be trade qualified.
- The company is happy to look at either a wages base or salaried role.
- Tools of the trade including vehicle and phone will be provided.
- Local, interstate and potentially international travel is available for those that may be interested.
The successful candidates must:
- hold construction White Card;
- C Class Drivers Licence (Manual);
- be able to work well as a member of a team;
- be compliant with all site legislative WH&S policies and procedures;
- be willing to do manual labour; and
- have strong and clear communication skills
- a trade qualification;
The following qualifications will be considered favourably, but are not mandatory:
- cold room building experience
- Live environments and food.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now!
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Site Manager Role.