Our client is a well-known beverages manufacturer in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. They have a purpose built state of the art facility which encompasses their entire operations including distribution and warehousing. Their culture is second to none, their quality standards are robust and their executive team are hands on and highly committed to success.
Due to growth, we are on the exclusive search for an experienced hands on Quality Assurance Manager to join the team on a Full-time, Permenant basis.
The Quality Manager will develop and manage all quality & compliance assurance programs and activities that will ensure product compliance with company policies, food safety standards, government regulation, work safe, environmental standards, importing country requirements and industry best practices including.
About the Role
- Implementation of QA and GMP program
- Co-ordinate of quality audits for internal processes and ingredients
- Maintenance of FSQMS document control process, specifications, certificates and records
- Oversight of product specifications, and ensure product quality and food safety meets the hightst standards
- Lead continious improvment projects
- Support for NPD projects to meet agreed launch timelines
- Provide support to the laboratory manager and laboratory team ensuring quaity test results are produced in a timely manner
- Conduct training for all staff as required
Skills and Experience:
- Teritary degree - Food Science or a related discipline
- Quality Managment experience in a food or beverage manufacturing industry - minimum 5 years experience
- Auditing experience
- Stakeholder engagment experience
- Strong Understanding of Quality Systems and regulatory requirement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A superb company culture
- Supportive management
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Employee bonus program
- Free on-site parking
Interested? Please call Jaquline Farag on 0411 832 205 for a confidential discussion or apply now!