Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! In fact, there's in excess of $20bil of civil construction work underway in Melbourne. As such, an experienced Supervisor with large civil construction experience is required for some of Melbourne's most vital structural projects.
This is a remarkable opportunity to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving! Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $145k-$160k + Super & Vehicle.
Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 50 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East. The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry
- In conjunction with their clients and partners, this company is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the civil construction industry, meaning they offer significant and diverse work opportunities
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily with regards to safety
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, and proven experience of effectively controlling site safety.
- Demonstrated?history as Foreman/Supervisor
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Site Supervisor Job or other Site Supervisor Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!