Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly successful civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Senior Planner to oversee multiple projects. With strong culture, they are a T3 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $115k - $140k, plus super, car allowance and potentially more...
- No Saturday work! Create work life balance
- Great culture and work environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily with regards to safety
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Maintain & control all on-site records
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace
- Complete progress reporting, and activities, reports for shift handovers and consistent regular reporting to the Project Manager.
- Deliver area of project on time & to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, and proven experience of effectively controlling site safety.
- Experience in line with Key Criteria mentioned above
- Demonstrated history as Foreman/Supervisor
Please contact Montanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Site Supervisor Job or other Supervisor Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!