This Dynamic Melbourne-based civil construction company specialise in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities, Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
They're an Established Family run Contractor who have been around for over 60 years, They are experiencing year on year growth. They respect peoples work life balance - NO SATURDAY WORK! It's a fantastic Site Supervisor/Foreman Job!
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and VicRoads.
Other Projects they do:
- Utilities contracting for major utilities operators
- Projects range from $2mil to $20mil
- Run and co-ordinate site, section or area activities
- Liaison with subcontractors, labour & unions
- Manage and drive sub-contractors
- Maintain & control all on-site records
- Run project, section or area to the construction programme, specification & budget
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace
- Complete progress reporting, and activities, reports for shift handovers and consistent regular reporting to the Project Manager.
- Deliver area of project on time & to budget
- Experience in line with Key Criteria mentioned above
- Demonstrated history as Foreman/Supervisor
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Apply now to this Outstanding Foreman, Site Supervisor Job or get in touch about other Jobs we have in Civil Construction!