Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! This Dynamic Melbourne-based civil construction company specialise in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities, Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
They're an Established Family run Contractor who have been around for over 60 years, They are experiencing year on year growth. They respect peoples work life balance - NO SATURDAY WORK!
This is a remarkable opportunity to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving. Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $115k-$135k + Super & Vehicle.
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and VicRoads.
Other Projects they do:
- Utilities contracting for major utilities operators
- Projects range from $2mil to $20mil
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily with regards to safety
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Manage and drive sub-contractors
- Maintain & control all on-site records
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace
- Complete progress reporting, and activities, reports for shift handovers and consistent regular reporting to the Project Manager.
- Deliver area of project on time & to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, and proven experience of effectively controlling site safety.
- Experience in line with Key Criteria mentioned above
- Demonstrated history as Foreman/Supervisor
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Site Supervisor Job or other Site Supervisor Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!