Our client is one of the world's largest Insurance companies looking to recruit a SME Sales Leader in their Property and Casualty Division. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
Your duties will include, but are not be limited to:
The SME Sales Leader is responsible for generating new business and meeting production targets by sourcing new producers and opportunities and servicing existing brokers, utilising internal reports and adhering to a visitation program. This role will be required to service brokers and maintain relationships in the designated state market.
What's on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package (based on skills & experience)
- Challenging and interesting work - no two days are the same
- Be part of a high performing division
Skills and Experience:
- Maintain a robust list of realistic Prospects. Ensure continual follow up and review of list
- Continue to build and maintain existing producer relationships through constant contact and communication
- Continually demonstrate a clear understanding of the all SME products and underwriting appetite
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, time management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fresh, dynamic personality. Good energy and attitude
- Manage personal travel and promotional budgets within allocated Travel and Expense allocation
For a confidential discussion please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128. Or simply just apply online now.