Our client is an innovative, young company that specialises in developing and manufacturing cutting-edge medical imaging systems for the worldwide healthcare market. Due to significant growth, their development projects continue to increase and hence are looking for a number of skilled Software Engineers to join their modestly sized but strong organisation.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing commercial software for instrument control, analysis and data visualisation. The Successful Candidate will have strong experience programming using C++, scientific programming, and algorithmic design, to build upon iterations of existing products as well as new product development.
The Software Engineer will work closely with scientist and engineers to collaboratively problem solve existing software for existing products, along with creating new, innovative software for NPD.
The Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role - Experience developing software for medical devices highly regarded
- Minimum Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- Strong experience with mathematics / scientific programming using C++
- Experience with embedded programming
- Experience with the analysis, visualisation and storage of large 3D medical data volumes highly regarded
- CUDA/OpenCL, OpenGL, FPGA Programming, .NET, IEC 62304 highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exciting start-up company that is pushing the boundaries with optical imaging technology.
If the above sounds like you, then hit the apply button and provide your CV and cover letter with your application.
Please ensure that your CV and cover letter are in Word Format (no PDFs).
To inquire about joining our client's enthusiastic, talented and very collaborative team please contact Leah Creswick on 0478 193 170.