With over 7,400 employees over 76 countries, our client is a leader in machine tool building. Committed to customer needs and designing innovative technological products, our client is in need of a Spare Parts Coordinator.
- Communicate with service technicians and clients.
- Process quotes, orders, payments and invoices.
- Monitoring of current and outstanding orders as well as distribution and delivery of all products and services.
- Provide technical advice regarding parts, including breakdowns and problem solving.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Mechanical aptitude and administration experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Confidence in building positive working relationships.
- Spare parts sales experience highly regarded.
- Dynamic individual with great work ethic, committed and positive energy.
- Looking for growth within a great company with many opportunities.
- Engineering background preferable but not essential.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Go ahead and apply now or if you prefer, you can give Vish a call on 0413 630 324