Fuse Recruitment is currently seeking a Spare Parts Interpreter for a long-term opportunity based in northern Gold Coast. Our client is one of Australia's leading Equipment Manufacturers who is looking to add to their expanding team of professionals.
- Become part of a team in one of Australia's leading on site manufacturing workshops
- Opportunity for personal development with a strong internal promotion policy
- Free on-site parking
- Great salary package $$$
- Active role in the growth of the company
- Hands on role!
The client is seeking an experienced Spare Parts Interrupter that will undertake immediate responsibility for ensuring outstanding customer service via phone, email or over the counter assistance when servicing customer demands.
- Give technical advice, interpret parts using parts breakdowns and problem solve
- Answers phone calls, greet customers and over counter spare parts sales
- Processes quotes, orders, payments and invoices
- Performs daily after sales/service calls to previous customers
- Monitors delivery/distribution of products/services
- Determine replacement parts required
- Interrupt part diagrams and manuals
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Mechanical aptitude and administration experience
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft applications - outlook/excel/word
- Confident in building positive working relationships
- Ability to read drawings
- Spare parts sales experience highly regarded
How To Apply
If you are interested in the role and have the following requirements, please apply now with an updated copy of your resume or CV. Alternatively, after you have applied for the role please call Victoria Chin (07) 3343 6777 for a detailed conversation regarding this role.