We are seeking an experienced Food Quality Professional with strong product information, regulatory affairs or product specifications experience to join a leading quality services and consulting business based in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Focusing on providing a range of services to food manufacturing businesses, distribution and retail, you will be assigned to a key customer contract providing support and ensuring technical and laboratory data matches product specifications and corresponding legislation and standards.
- Manage the product specifications database including new specs and updating existing ones
- Review manufacturing documents to ensure that they comply with product specifications and requirements
- Review laboratory information and ensure that they comply with specifications and requirements set in standards
- Following up on Customer quality complaints and corrective actions
- Manage a range of internal and external reporting functions
- Work closely with a range of customer and manufacturing stakeholders
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Science (Food Science, Technology or similar)
- Experience working in a quality role within a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and product information such as specifications
- Strong understanding of quality and retail standards
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Diligent, professional and personable attributes
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on experience)
- The opportunity to work with a highly experienced and strong performing business
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- To be part of a successful business with a very strong customer service mandate
Don't miss out on this new opportunity to further progress your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jaquline Farag at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or hit the apply button below.