Unique Opportunity to join a booming civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of MRPV
Projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Stakeholder & Comms Manager to
oversee multiple projects across metro Melbourne. With a strong family culture, they are a
national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between
$160K-$180K, plus super and car, potentially more...
- Be tasked to actively lead and direct our customer, stakeholder, and employee engagement and communications program
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate construction impacts and to effectively respond to feedback and concerns
- Manage responses to all project related communications matters
- Identify opportunities and deliver engagement and communication plans to support improvements to customer service and improve functional interfaces
- Liaise with the client Communications Manager to keep informed regarding the communications and stakeholder engagement activities for project
- Develop key customer messaging and synchronising its release with internal work programs and developing and refining the stakeholder engagement plan and internal communications plan.
- Develop strategies to achieve best possible results with project KRA and KPI's Input communications and stakeholder activities into the project stakeholder database and project reporting cycles
This is a dynamic, hands on role, that requires someone who has polished writing skills, the ability to deliver memorable outcomes in a challenging fast paced environment. You will have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills to understand and interpret business priorities and deliver outstanding outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Tertiary Degree (Bachelor level) or certificate in a discipline relevant to function area e.g. Public Relations, Stakeholder Management or Marketing A current driver's license
- More than 5 years' experience in Communications & Stakeholder Management in the construction industry
- Proven track record in a leadership role in managing complex customer, community and stakeholder relationships and interactions
- High level interpersonal skills including conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing
- On-the-ground experience working for a head contractor preferably in Infrastructure
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Stakeholder Manager Job or other Stakeholder & Comms Jobs.
Andrew has worked with many well-known and respected tier 1, 2 & 3 civil companies over the last 4 years, and will find you a great job, with an exciting and established tier 2 business on a Major Project.