This client is a leading and fast-growing National broking network and through recent growth and developments now require a QLD State Manager to continue driving results across the region. You'll be responsible for managing financial performance, developing network quality, supporting network engagement and enhancing the culture & engagement of the group. Candidates with experience forming diverse relationships, developing sales, proven GI capabilities and a Tier 1 Broking qualification are encouraged to apply.
The Good Bits:
- Brisbane-based leadership role
- State responsibilities - financial performance, engagement, onboarding, quality, development & culture
- Healthy remuneration package including car allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading broking groups
- Strong focus on relationship management
- No direct reports
- Execute key national strategies at a local level
- Engage a wide network of insurance professionals
Need to Know & Have:
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- 5 years General Insurance experience
- Proven capabilities managing diverse stakeholder relationships
- Thorough understanding of Commercial insurance broking operations
- Experience with coaching and development of staff or teams
- Strong strategic thinking capability
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Able to look at the bigger picture and company strategy
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
Is this you or someone you know? Get in quick!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply to the role directly.