Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are seeking Steel Processing Machine Operators to join an industry leading Construction Equipment Manufacturer.
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
The client is seeking a Steel Processing Worker to join an industry leading steel manufacturer.
What's on Offer
- State of the art facilities
- Brand new machines
- Operate press brake machinery
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Key position within the broader business
- Potential for full time after probation
- Operate steel processing machinery including Presses, Punches, Lasers and Cutters
- Operate CNC machines
- Ensuring machines are working at full capacity with correct material
- Ability to read drawings and job specifications
- +1 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous press brake, laser cutting or plasma cutting experience is required
- Forklift ticket
- Previous experience with manufacturing machinery
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly motivated
- Great attention to detail and quality control
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY NOW! For further information please contact Victoria on 07 3343 6777