Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Working exclusively alongside our client in Sydney, Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding an experienced Sterile Compounder. Our client is highly experienced at manufacturing clinical trial products.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Immediately available
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
- Take ownership of your role
- Manufacture products that will make a difference!
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Compounding Technician will be responsible for:
- Following GMP and Aseptic technique to compound sterile products
- Complete tasks for sterile pharmaceutical compounding including picking materials, producing labels, performing material decontamination and environmental monitoring, follow legislative requirements, reconcile, label and pack
- Completion and review of batch records, manufacturing records, environmental records, deviations and non-conformances
- Executing media fill simulations and validations as required
- Participation in continuous improvement and system development as required
- Relevant tertiary degree in pharmaceutical or science
- Demonstrated experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Sam on either 0412 638 890 or email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!