Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. This is an expression of interest for experienced Production Operators to join an industry leading-Manufacturers.
- Work locally in South /East suburbs of Brisbane
- Work with a supportive culture
- Afternoon shifts
- Multiple positions available
- Ability to start immediately if required
Our Clients are proudly Australian owned leading manufacturers of Pharmaceutical Animal Health and Pet Care products worldwide! This a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and longstanding Australian business dedicated to the health and wellbeing of all Pets.
We are looking for Sterile Production Operators with Pharmaceutical industry and manufacturing experience. In this role you will be required to ensure the timely production of products through GMP and internal company procedures. The ideal candidates will be available for afternoon shift operations.
- Set up and calibration of machinery and equipment
- Operation of machinery in Sterile/Clean room environments.
- Careful handling of raw materials
- Maintain consistent and correct completion of required documentation
- Maintain safety and quality standards
- Handling of Liquid or Powder Materials
- Follow APVMA standards
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience desired
- Exposure to GMP
- Ability to work with fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with use of PPE when required
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.