Schott Minifab is a global leader in the development and manufacture of custom medical POC diagnostic devices. Based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility, Minifab is a dynamic company comprised of outstanding professionals all working together to achieve a common goal, and whilst doing so daring to think big.
Scott Minifab is currently recruiting for an outstanding Warehousing, Logistics and Stores Officer.
The Successful Candidate will possess at least 3 years experience working in a warehouse, logistics, and / or packaging environment, along with a current forklift licence.
Candidates with experience working with a medical device manufacturing company will be highly regarded.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience working in a stores / warehouse environment
- Current forklift license
- Strong understanding of inwards goods and inspection process requirements
- Experience in inventory control and stock management
- Experience with Packaging, Dispatch and Shipping related activities
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably NetSuite)
- Experience working in a GMP environment, understanding or regulatory and quality requirements
- Proficient computer skill (MS Office, reporting)
- Strong understanding of safe working practices (e.g. manual handling and lifting)
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Head of Supply Chain to ensure inventory accuracy as well as on-time delivery of customer products
- Processing of inwards goods and storage of all materials - Issue purchase orders for Kanban consumable items, complete ERP system transactions (item receipts, billing, order fulfillments, inventory transactions)
- Generate export documentation
- Maintain adequate stock of consumable Kanban items
- Communicate with external service providers regarding movement of parts (local, import, export)
- Liaise and collaborate with staff from different departments - QA regarding paperwork / GMP issues, Procurement Officers to resolve supply issues, and Production Team Leaders to resolve production issues
- Ensure completion of QC documentation in a timely manner, handle sensitive GMP materials and equipment
- Loading and unloading of delivery / pickup trucks as required, storage of raw materials in allocated locations, prepare pallets / associated packing for shipment of product
- Continuous improvement activities such as identifying cost saving initiatives
- Deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external customers alike
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0423 505 950.