Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Proudly supplying every day Australian homes with quality paddock to plate products, you can be sure that this Family Owned and Operated business is offering you a solid and stable career opportunity. Looking to add to the team we have a Permanent Position immediately available and being actively recruited for a flexible rostered allocation. Negotiable placement across day or afternoon shift this National Profile is looking for a new team member to really take control of their next career opportunity.
As mentioned we have Day or Afternoon shifts on offer, you will start on days and be offered the opportunity to shift to afternoons once trained in the various tasks. Working with some of the best in the business your skills will be assessed and a career path to promote your growth and future prospects will start from day one. The role works across all departments giving you the opportunity to learn and grow in your new role but also give you the advantage of seeing how each area works and if you believe your next move could be directed to any of the other business sectors.
What's in it for you:
- Actively recruiting now for your 2021 start
- Solid and stable company profile
- Variety on offer across all departments
- Picking / Packing / Fork lift operation / Quality Control / Inventor Management
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Your choice of shift across Days or Afternoons
- Forklift licence essential
- Experience in the food industry is an advantage
- PC skills with MS Office Suite
- Inventory control experience highly regarded
- Certificate III Food Processing also well regarded
- Sound communication skills both verbal and written
- Reliable self-starter willing to really take ownership of your role
- Able to pass the Pre Employment Medical along with a D&A
- Q-Fever would be an advantage but if not current will be provided as part of the onboarding
How to Apply:
With a solid program of work not looking to slow any time soon and a company offering immediate stability you will be an exceptionally presented, positive and driven team member looking to lock down your 2021 career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or call Pamela on 07 3343 6777 during business hours.