FUSE Recruitment are seeking physically fit, hardworking, and reliable Stores People to join our clients business based in the Western suburbs. Our client aims to be the best supplier of chemicals, reagents and ingredients in Australia, delivering the highest quality products throughout!
About the role
These opportunties are suited to someone who has previous forklift experience and proven experience in a physically demanding environment and enjoys a challenge.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your duties will include (but are not limited to) Forklift operations, maintaining the cleanliness of the working environment, receiving and handling goods which includes overseeing dispatch whilst ensuring safety is uncompromised.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Be available for DAY shifts, Monday to Friday
- Demonstrated experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence
- Have reach truck experience
- Have the ability to work 8 hour shifts
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Police Clearance required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Crystal or Rebecca on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.