Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this role is critical to the company's ability to meet their on-time delivery promise to customers across Mining, Civil Construction and Agriculture customer profiles. Working with a team dedicated to meeting these deadlines, you will also enjoy an unparalleled working environment.
- Free onsite parking
- Stable long-term opportunity with full-time hours
- Supportive culture
- Workshop distribution envirnoment
- Immediate start
- Previous experience in a steel environment is an advantage
- Forklift licence and experience essential
- Great work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PC proficient is an advantage
- Meet the local Covid Requirements
- Looking for a long-term position with view to Permanent employment
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working in a Warehouse setting, have sound and safe forklifting experience & manual handling skills. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! Or call Pamela on 07 3343 6777 once you have applied.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!