Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local Townsville area we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Store Person.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a dedicated team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successful for your role you will need to be comfortable in a manufacturing setting, working safely around heavy machinery and occasionally operating tools and equipment. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks including inwards goods processing, picking and packing customer orders and the occasional Sales asssist when the need presents.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate $28.38/hr
- Working with a National company
- Company dedicated to developing their team
- Variety of work onsite
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Safety first culture
- Forklift Licence essential
- Current MR License or above would be an advantage
- Confident in completing required documents
- Manual handling experience
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Safe work practices
- Great customer service skills essential as you will be working closely with the Sales team
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.