Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of Australia's most enduring and progressive aliminum companies. Our client delivers high quality and superior results through enterprise and specialist knowledge.
Skills and Experience
This opportunity is for someone full of enthusiasm, high willingness to work, reliable and a great attitude will be a must.
To be successful in this role you will also require
- A current high risk forklift license
- MR truck licence
- Safety awareness and a team attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written/oral skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding work ethic combined with honesty, integrity and loyalty
- Physically fit for manual handling/labour intense role
- Positive outlook with genuine sense of team work
- Committed to long term day shift employment commencing in January 2020
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.