Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local area in Townsville we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced store person with a current and forklift licence.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a warehousing team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successful for your role you will need to be comfortable in a warehousing setting working around operating forklifts, picking and packing goods for dispatch while reading and understanding delivery instructions and freight documentation. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks both in the warehouse and assisting the trade counter.
What's in it for you:
- Quick turn around interview process for asap start
- Great starting casual rate $28.87/hr
- Stable company profile
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Forklift License essential
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Experience working in a warehouse / stores environment
- Safe work practices
- Customer service & confident PC skills
- You will also need to pass a Drug & Alcohol & pass online inductions prior to start
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW