Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in Ormeau in their search for an experienced high-reach forklift operator on afternoon shift (1:00pm - 9:00pm Mon-Fri).
Our client has a 14,000 pallet space freezer facility that is accredited to handle imported food, quarantine foods, export foods and Halal meat, and are specialists in the storage and handling of frozen and chilled products.
This position will transition from casual to permanent after the initial 3-month period.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- High-reach forklift operations
- Working in a cold-room environment with temperatures of -22 degrees
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and packing work of up to 20kg
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work afternoon shift Monday-Friday 1:00pm - 9:00pm with flexibility, and some overtime and weekend work as needed
- Experience operating in a similar role
- High-reach forklift experience
- Cold-room experience or comfortable working in -22 degree temperatures
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Excellent communication
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com.