FUSE Recruitment are seeking a physically fit, hardworking, and reliable Stores person to join the warehouse team at an Australian owned and operated chemical supplier in their manufacturing facility based in Adelaide's Western suburbs.
About the role
This casual ongoing role is suited to someone who has previous forklift and proven experience in a physically demanding environment and enjoys a challenge.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your duties will include (but are not limited to) Forklift operations and storeperson duties - responsible for receiving and handling goods including dispatch whilst ensuring safety is uncompromised, maintaining the cleanliness of the working environment, and working in a team environment.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Be available for DAY shifts, Monday to Friday
- Be experienced in a manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence
- Have reach truck experience
- Have the ability to work 8 hour shifts
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Police Clearance required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Bernie on 0499 052 652 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.