Our client is a successful business specialising range of Automation, Low and Medium Voltage products. Serving a number of major industries including mining, manufacturing, infrastructure and commercial buildings. Due to increased demands, there are multiple requirements for a Storeperson to join this wonderful team & forge a career with these respected, industry leaders.
Whats on offer
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Full time hours
- Great company culture
- Immediate start
- Forklift operation
- Working in dispatch and receiving
- Use of RF scanner
- Palletising and use of pallet jack
- General warehousing duties
Essential skills and requirements
- LF Forklift license
- Previous experience working as a Storeperson/warehousing
- Postive attitude, enthusiastic
- Has worked in a fast paced environment and have high attention to detail
- Able to work as a team as well as independently
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Kelly on either 0411 344 631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!