Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing locally for over 80 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service their national warehousing locations, we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Store Person.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a warehousing and logistics team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successful for your role you will need to be comfortable in a Warehouse setting, working safely at all times. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks including picking / packing of both small and large orders, container loading by forklift for national distribution of goods to other DC locations and maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Award Rates on offer $26.14/ph
- Working with a National company
- Company dedicated to developing their team
- Variety of work on a forklift work and manual handling
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Safety first culture
- Forklift Licence essential
- Stock picking experience
- Manual handling experience
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Experience working in a warehousing environment
- Safe work practices
- Great communication skills