Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking a experienced Storeperson to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Stable long term opportunity with full-time hours
- Immediate start
- Work with a well renowned company
- Full time hours, plus overtime possibilities
- Supportive culture
- Work locally in the Western Suburbs of Sydney
- On-site parking!
Our client is a successful manufacturer of equipment. Due to increased demands, there is a requirement for a Storeperson.
- Keep accurate inventory balances
- Perform general hand duties, lifting, stock control, and forklift operation
- Sorts and places materials or items in allocated racks, shelves or bins
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Liaise with the accounts and expediting departments to ensure accuracy and efficiency for receiving and despatching goods
- Provides support for Projects team
- Load/Unload trucks
- Punctuality is all important
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Forklift licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office software
- Strong commitment to work
- Very high safety awareness
- Available to work afternoon shifts
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now!