Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
After establishing their first location in Brisbane's inner-city suburbs over 50 years ago, this business has gone from strength to strength servicing the needs of everyday Australians. Fast forward to 2020 this team has secured wholesale contracts with some of Australia's largest retail providers.
What's on Offer:
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Occasional overtime on Saturday's
- Mid-morning start with an early finish Friday
- Inner city suburb with free parking
- Counterbalance Forklift Operations
- Pre-start checks and reporting any maintenance requirements
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- Relay of stock as needed
- Participate in Cycle Counting and Stock taking
- Ensuring 100% picking accuracy
- High Risk Work Licence - LF
- Minimum 2 years extensive operating experience
- Safety first attitude
- FMCG experience highly regarded
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Sound Manual handling techniques
How to Apply
This is a growing team so for now there is 1 position but that could increase as the market returns to full demand. If you are looking for a stable career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!