Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary therapeutic medicines.
- Perform general hand duties, lifting, stock control, and forklift operation
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Have an proactive attitude
- Punctuality is all important
- Pharmaceutical/Food warehouse experience is highly regarded
- Forklift liecence
- Qld drivers licence
- Motivated candiadte with great work ethic
Suitable candiadtes must be open to do 15 - 20 hours / week.
If you are interested APPLY NOW!