Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local area in Darwin we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Storeperson.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a manufactruing team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successfull for your role you will need to be comfortable in a manufacturing setting, working around forklifts and safe operation of all tools and equipment. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks picking packing and general store activities assisting the sales team.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate $28.38/hr
- Stable company profile
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Forklift License and experience operating will be essential
- MR licence or higher will be an advantage
- Good understanding of Warehouse practices
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Working in a metal trades environment will be an advantage
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Committed to learning and growing in your role
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW.