Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary probiotic products.
- Ongoing role
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast
Our client is looking for storeman / warehouse assistants to join the team. Previous GMP OR TGA experiences desirable. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work afternoon shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Previously worked in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Perform general hand duties, lifting, stock control, and forklift operation
- Transport materials to different sites
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Load/Unload trucks
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Forklift licence
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to work
- TGA, GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Own vehicle
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!