MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. A unique full-time opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse and Stores Officer to join the manufacturing team.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will be integral in ensuring all goods are receipted and dispatched appropriately within the company policies and ERP system. They will also be required to monitor all importing and exporting of goods for the business and ensure stock is managed accurately. The role will also involve liaising with external stakeholders such as couriers, freight carriers and suppliers.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Management of inward receiving, processing, stock take and storage of goods.
- Booking and Despatching of goods via approved couriers and freight carriers
- Reconciling, recording and documenting of goods received and processed
- Communicating with suppliers on purchase orders and documentation
- Processing and raising purchase orders in NetSuite
- Implementation and management of Kanban methodology
- Adherence to Health and safety requirements, ensuring the store room and warehouse are compliant with company safety requirements
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced in a Stores / Warehousing environment
- Forklift license essential
- Knowledge of purchasing software and processes
- Experience in inventory control and stock management
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to be involved
- Ability to problem solve on logistical and process related problems
- Good knowledge of Excel and word
- GMP experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of safe working process and procedures e.g. manual handling and lifting.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be referred to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.