Our client is a leading automotive company with a global presence. Currently they require an experienced Analyst to join the National Sales Division on a contractual basis. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the implementation of systems, processes and system enhancements and for maintaining the SAP master data for the national fleet area.
- Assist in the administration of the Master Purchase agreement
- Perform ad-hoc administrative activities and assist in end of month processes.
- Support dealer network queries 'inbox' and provide effective customer service
- Gather and analyse key information.
- Prepare and distribute reports
- Ensure corporate compliance obligations
Key Qualifications needed for the role:
- Degree qualification in IT, Business, Commerce or equivalent experience
Key experience & skills required:
- Administration / Coordination experience required
- Experience in analytics and reporting
- Understanding of SAP and vehicle data desirable
- High attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight timelines
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205