Our client is an Australian owned and grown, industry leader delivering high voltage infrastructure projects. We are looking for an experienced Electrical Fitter who has a strong work ethic, solid experience with Substations and the right attitude to get the job done.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to an innovative company with projects across the country
- Potential for national travel and regional projects
- Multiple roles available!
- Immediate start
- Enjoy 10 hour days with lots of OT on offer!
This is the perfect role for an Electrical Fitter with experience dealing with high voltage equipment or substation plant equipment. If you have these qualities and are looking for a start with an exciting and experienced company, then this is the job for you.
- Build, install, maintain and repairs and substation plant, electrical equipment and plant
- Perform high and low voltage switching
- Complete on site risks assessments and implement control measures in line with the employee's level of skill and training
- Provide guidance and instruction to others within scope of experience & accreditation
- Responsible for the care and safe use of assigned vehicles /plant, tools/ equipment, hazardous substances
- Comply with quality systems and standards
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices
- Prioritise and attend to urgent requests
- Demonstrated relevant industry experience in utilities
- QLD Electrical trade qualification is essential
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate level III in Electrical Fitting, Electrical Machine Repair or equivalent
- Current drivers licence
- Electrical licence for other states is desirable
- National HV switching authorisation is highly regarded
- MR Licence is desirable
- Available to start ASAP
- Dedicated to working safely and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
How do you apply?
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, click that apply now button!