Our client is one of the leading Suppliers of Quality Subsurface Utility Verified Information for Engineers across Australia. With offices based in all the major centres, several requirements exist across a range of industries.
This role will involve production of 3D models of underground services using cutting edge technology. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of underground assets and have a background in Geophysics and/or Land Surveys (or similar).
- Proven experience with Underground Service Location
- Knowledge and understanding of GPR and EMI
- Processing and analysis of raw GPR data
- Experience with programming and software development is highly regarded
- Hands on approach to field work
- Previous Client facing experience is necessary
- Degree in Geophysics (or similar) highly regarded.
- Knowledge of AS 5488-2013 and Dial Before You Dig Service
What on Offer
- Immediate start
- $120k-$140k package depending on the Candidate
- Fulltime positions
- Work with an Industry Leader and develop new Technologies
How to apply:
Please submit your CV to Fuse Recruitment. Should you want to have a confidential discussion regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact Phil Fouche on 0403 747 289