An award-winning company needs an energetic and proactive inventory specialist and logistics professional to join their office in Adelaide!
Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Adelaide. This role will allow you to apply your key operational leadership experience to achieve delivery with agreed customer and stakeholder requirements.
Your new role:
As Supply Chain Controller, you will be responsible for demand planning, inventory control, supplier management and also cost analysis to meet supply chain objectives.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous supply chain and inventory management experience
- Previous experience dealing directly with factories and sub-contractors
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent oral, written and numeric skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a team and build strong relationships
- Engaging, coaching and developing site team members
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
What you'll get in return:
- A full-time, permanent position
- Long-standing career opportunity with definite room for growth
- Excellent salary and benefits
- An opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business
- Friendly and supportive team culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Adam Penny at Fuse Recruitment on 0418 921 955 or apply to the role directly.