MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. Currently, they require a Supply Chain Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing, you will provide leadership to sourcing, procurement, inventory, warehouse and logistics activities across miniFAB's entire operation. You will lead initiatives to help revolutionize supply chain management systems and processes, to align with the needs of a leading global services and manufacturing business.
- Develop standardized processes in sourcing and procurement operations in order to establish thriving supplier relationships, with the aim of reducing lead times and material costs whilst improving the quality of product delivered at all miniFAB sites
- Lead the design, implementation and execution of efficient and effective inventory management systems. This will result in optimized use of working capital and accurate inventory levels to enhance internal and external customer satisfaction
- Develop a detailed strategy and improvement plan for warehousing and logistics operations resulting in fast and reliable import and export of goods globally
- Mentor and train the procurement team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are achieved.
- Accomplished Supply Chain Management Professional with extensive experience in similar, fast-paced roles
- Demonstrable experience developing sourcing and procurement strategies, including growing, assessing and maintaining a reliable supplier base
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Experience auditing and approving suppliers
- Expertise in ERP systems, with the ability to develop and implement processes within an ERP system (Netsuite experience preferred)
- Sound knowledge of freight and logistics processes
- Adept Inventory Management skills
- Intimate understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485 will be highly regarded)
- Highly developed management, influencing and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative, with a high degree of integrity and personal accountability
This is a chance to play a pivotal role in supply chain management processes for a world leader in the global medical diagnostic market.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811