Unique Opportunity to join a leading provider in specialised environmental services with opportunities to work on large infrastructure projects, great work culture, career development & progression!!
Our client has the technology, team, and skills that are critical to ensuring results that guarantee a healthy and safe environment. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Surveyor join their Survey Department.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $90k - $110k, plus super, potentially more...
- Delivery of accurate, timely and responsive surveying services
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders to carry out all aspects of surveying
- Ensuring that survey data is recorded and stored as per Australian Standard 5488-2019
- Ensuring the production of timely and accurate Survey reports
- Produce Utility Mapping Plans from feature and level surveys in accordance with Australian Standards
- Develop solutions and applying knowledge and skills in AutoCAD to support utility infrastructure projects.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of drafting and survey code standards.
- Maintaining surveying equipment and motor vehicles in accordance with company policies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Surveying or related fields
- Proven experience in survey data management within construction and/or infrastructure
- Experience in using a variety of survey equipment
- Experience and understanding of major project design processes, particularly the interface with construction survey and associated survey data requirements
- Understands the creation and management of 3d service and utility data
- Knowledge of software and data format interfaces with 3d modelling, BIM & GIS technologies
- Motivated, reliable and committed to upholding the rigour of our processes, with an ability to prioritise your workload
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Full Australian working rights
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send you resume to Montanna Gauci at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Surveyor or other Surveyor Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role.