Nuttelex is a 100% Australian owned and operated business with a highly visible brand in the food industry - They have been supplying premium products to Australians for 80 years!
Due to significant growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The Successful Candidate will provide a broad range of support to help build, test, maintain and improve their IT systems so that the manufacturing plant can operate at its highest performance.
We are looking for someone who will be a strong team player, someone with a great attitude and someone who is not afraid to get hands-on and problem solve - The Successful Applicant will act as the dedicated on-site technical support resource for all service requests and technical resolutions.
Combined with this, we are looking for someone who has the desire to forge an on-going career in the business. Nuttelex has an incredibly low turnover rate, due to its great culture and benefits.
This position reports directly to the Automation & Systems Manager.
The core function of the role is to provide IT and Operational Systems support:
- Resolve technical issues, following best practise methodologies across desktops, laptops, phones, file and print servers, wireless access points and network devices
- Manage IT assets including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones and ensuring systems are up to date
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure high quality customer service is provided to all users
- Ability to monitor and configure networks for uptime, security and efficiency
- Administration and monitoring of HYPER-V and Windows based server systems
- Organising and schedule upgrades and maintenance to minimize the impact to production
- Assisting operational staff with daily operations
- Help with the set up and development of industry equipment and processes
The applicant would ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN/Cloud infrastructure management/telephony components and capabilities
- Proficient with supporting Windows Operating Systems and other Microsoft products
- Proficient with MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems
- Python coding skills would be ideal
If this role sounds like you, then please contact Steven Nguyen at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0435 835 727.