Our client, a manufacturer with a global presence, seeks a Systems Delivery Specialist to manage IT systems delivery across the retail network. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering information systems interfaces and processes in various projects across the business.
- Design and development of information systems, ensuring systems are well-integrated across the retail network
- Provide support to senior management for the development of polices and standards for systems, to meet future business objectives
- Manage external vendors for outsourced projects
- Facilitate forums with senior stakeholders to report on project progress
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in IT or related, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- At least 5 years' experience in the IT industry, with prior experience developing retail information systems, with successful project delivery
- Exposure to project management, including budgeting and reporting experience
- Experience in vendor selection and management
This is a chance to join a leading manufacturer with great company benefits and generous remuneration.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now (Word Document only).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900