Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in Sumner Park, Brisbane, in their search for an experienced Team Leader, or Production Supervisor ready to take the next step in their career.
Our client is an award-winning, proudly Australia owned business who operate in the food manufacturing space, specifically creating an extensive range of gourmet sauces, dips, olives, and crackers. Their products can be found in over 600 stockists Australia-wide.
Looking for an energetic individual who is ready to take on the responsibility of ensuring team and production efficiency.
This position will transition from casual to permanent after the initial 6-month period.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide leadership that will challenge, develop, and inspire the Production team
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting support
- Drive production and team efficiency to achieve targets and KPI's
- Maintain excellent communication skills and team engagement
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience operating in a similar role
- Food manufacturing industry experience ideal
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience with SAP ideal
- Mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Leadership and management experience, with proven ability managing a group
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm with flexibility
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.