Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
With over 40 years' experience in the Mining and Minerals sector this market leading innovative company goes from strength to strength. Doing what they do best in traditional tried and true methods, this group is also actively involved and heavily invested in Research and Development giving them the competitive edge and staying ahead of their market providing superior solutions to their national client base.
What's on Offer:
- Full time hours
- Leadership role offering training and coaching to 5+ staff
- Dayshift workshop hours
- Overtime on offer
- Essential services employer offering stability
- Knowledge and understanding of LEAN Manufacturing Systems
- Demonstrated experience in a Leadership Role
- Training and identifying employees for internal promotions
- Hands on Operating Injection Moulding Machinery
- Work safely and be actively involved in toolbox talks
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must live must have demonstrated experience in a Leadership Role have clear communication skills and ability to be hands on. components / manufacturing. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call 07 3343 6777 once you have applied.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!