Global leader in packaging manufacturing based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility. Our Client is a dynamic company comprised of outstanding professionals all working together to achieve a common goal. They are currently in need of 2 outstanding Team Leaders to join their manufacturing team for day shift and 1 afternoon shift team leader. The Day shift is from 7:30am - 3:35pm and the afternoon shift is from 3:30pm - 11:35pm.
The Successful Candidate(s) will be a natural leader, come from a lean manufacturing, GMP regulated environment (cleanroom experience is highly advantageous), have a good technical / mechanical aptitude, and possess a strong ability to work effectively under pressure.
Training for all equipment and processes will be provided to the Successful Candidate.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Significant experience in a manufacturing environment as a team leader or similar
- Able to act professionally and with integrity with all stakeholders within the organisation
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to help team members focus on success
- Excellent short term and long-term planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - Understanding of root cause analysis
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude about their role
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Competent user of email, Excel and Word
- Able to maintain desired outcomes in a busy and complex work environment
- Able to mentor / coach and support other team members as required
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring production targets and KPI's are met across the area of responsibility
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the agreed quality and safety standard
- Planning and co-ordinating all resources to meet production targets
- Providing support, motivation, feedback and training for all within the manufacturing team
- Providing support for other production lines as required to meet customer orders
- Provide hands on support in any production area as required
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV. Any questions can be directed to Steven Nguyen at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne 03 9981 5900.