Fuse Recruitment in conjunction with our client are currently experienced Team Leaders to join either the Day or Afternoon shift based in Colac reporting into the Production Lead - Chilled.
The Team Lead - will work across the following shift.
Day Shift 0600 - 1400
Afternoon Shift 1400 - 2200
Your responsibilities will include:
- Aligning with the Site Strategies to ensure that support is given to the delivery of each initiatives including leadership philosophies.
- Management and support of the relevant operations team at our Chilled site, from rostering, performance management, training, and other functional requirements.
- Support the roll out plans for safety, quality, and operational excellence, training, auditing, delivery, and cost.
- Support the delivery of year-on-year objectives for safety, quality, cost, reliability, and delivery aligned with the overall One Operations Strategy.
To be considered for these roles, you will need to demonstrate experience working within leadership role in the past and have had ideally worked withing Food Manufacturing.
You will have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness to develop knowledge through training & development opportunities
- Ability to deliver change independently & through teamwork
- Existing knowledge of & desire to learn the operational methodologies & tools
- Ability to correctly apply company & regulatory policies and procedures throughout your department
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships and positively influence internal operators
- Understanding of the quality assurance principles, hygiene and cleanliness standards required when performing work in a food-manufacturing environment
If you are looking for a great role, wone Australia's most well-known and respected companies please apply today.